Sunday, November 9, 2008

We're Online

Hi everybody! We're officially online!

I've finally gotten David to approve a name for our blog website. Now I have a place to use to inform all of you about the happenings in our part of the Wicker family! Obviously, this is being driven by our move to Singapore, but if this works well we will continue it... And by works well, I mean if you people keep reading it and like it. You'd better like it!

Please visit here to keep up with what's going on in our lives, and let me know what's going on in yours and I will post on that as well. You can use the comments section to talk to us, ask questions, make fun of us, and in general communicate. Please, please communicate. I'm very lonely. :(

1 comment:

  1. Granny's trip to Branson. The weather was miserable. Very cold, damp and high winds. No pictures because weather too miserable to get off the bus. All the shows were very good - lots and lots of belly laughs. The bus rides to and from were entertaining. Funny videos; tour guide is a ventriliquist, and very funny. Met lots of nice people; ate lots and LOTS of very good food. No pictures were allowed at any of the shows.

    ReplyDelete