Monday, November 17, 2008

Windows to My (New) World

Quickly before I head to bed, I wanted to post some of the first photos I took here in Singapore, with more or less what I was thinking when I snapped the shots.

David's Dreamland, Burger Kind and an Orange Julius. Unrelatedly, notice the first of many Starbucks to be seen in my photos (they are everywhere).


My First Meal in Singapore. Did you really expect something different?


More proof that David belongs in Singapore


You'll be proud, this is my second meal in Singapore: Chicken Fried Rice


And last, the skyline down the street from my place. The buildings are all condos, public and private. Note the construction, it is everywhere. Singapore is a city in constant change!


And now that I've given you a few things to think about, I'm off to bed. It takes about an hour to get to work in the morning using my feet, 2 buses, and 1 ferry, and I need to be well rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment