Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You Blog on My Blog

Just to prove I was serious about blogging the goings-on of friends and family, here is a post that my Granny, Helen, (dad's mom) posted in the comments section about her recent trip to Branson, Missouri:
Granny's trip to Branson. The weather was miserable. Very cold, damp and high winds. No pictures because weather too miserable to get off the bus. All the shows were very good - lots and lots of belly laughs. The bus rides to and from were entertaining. Funny videos; tour guide is a ventriliquist, and very funny. Met lots of nice people; ate lots and LOTS of very good food. No pictures were allowed at any of the shows.

Thank you for sharing with us Granny, sorry about all the rain but I'm really happy you enjoyed the shows! And you got a good tour guide, which I thought was an impossibility. Oh look at me, jaded and just starting my world travels. This does not bode well...

Now follow Granny's lead and add your own flare to this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment